Weekly Teaching Schedule + Guided Ayurvedic Fall Group Cleanse, Oct 7-20
For the foreseeable future, I will not be teaching in-person classes, but will continue to offer online classes. I feel that it is important at this time to stay connected as family and to support one another with practice. Much as I would like to see you in person, this feels like the safest and most responsible thing to do.
Be well. Wear a mask. Wash your hands. Go VOTE!! Be kind to one another.
NO REGULAR CLASSES during the Fall Cleanse Oct 10-17!
Regular Classes resume Sunday, Oct 18
Sundays 8am: Breathing + Meditation, 45 min.
Sundays 9am: Led Primary, 90 min.
Mondays 7:30am Mysore Class
Wednesdays 7:30am: Modified Primary + Half Intermediate, 90 min.
Fridays 7:30am: Mysore Class
Saturdays 7:30am: Mysore Class
Fees and Sign-up
The drop-in suggested fee is $10 per class. But you can donate any amount that works for you. Of course, if you are unable to donate at this time, you are still welcome to attend. Doing practice is what is most important.
Those wishing to purchase a monthly pass have two options:
$110 for a Mysore-only Class Pass (starting Sept 22)
$150 for an All-class Pass (starting Sept 22)
Single drop-in class: $10
Payment can be made via Venmo or Paypal. Please use email@example.com
Thank you for all of your on-going support and see you in class.
Together we stay strong!
Oct 7-20, 2020
Guided Ayurvedic Fall Group Cleanse – 14 days to optimal health
Oct 7-9 Pre-cleanse preparation (3 days)
Oct 10-17 Main cleanse (8 days)
Oct 18-20 Post-cleanse rejuvenation (3 days)
The process of cleansing is considered to be an integral and vital part of an Ayurvedic lifestyle. However, this process can seem daunting if you have never undertaken a cleanse.
Fall is an ideal time to cleanse. The body accumulates heat during the summer months and it is a good idea to rid the body of this excess heat and toxins (ama) before the winds of winter blow on these flames. In this cleanse, we will learn how to support our body, mind and spirit as we enter into the winter season with proper diet and lifestyle choices to keep our digestive fire and our immune systems strong.
I am happy to offer a 14-day cleanse this fall via zoom. This cleanse will include:
– manual with instructions and recipes in PDF form
– introductory meeting where I explain the cleanse (60 min.)
– one cooking class where I demonstrate how to make your own ghee and a tasty and nourishing kitchari as the main cleansing food (60 min.)
– 7 Yoga classes with Asana, breathing, and a brief guided meditation during the main cleanse Oct 10-17; these will be recorded if you can’t attend them in real time (60 min.)
– 5 Kriya classes, each focused on a different cleansing technique: Agnisara Dhauti, Neti, Nadi Shodhana, Kapalabhati, Trataka (30 min.)
– a group of like-minded individuals that form the Sangha and offer support to one another
– access to me via email for questions
Register now to participate!